Guest Post Submission Guidelines
Thanks for your interest in guest posting on LivingOnADime.com! We’re always interested in receiving well-written, unique posts that will inspire our readers to save money, get out of debt and think outside the box.
We are looking for:
- DIY projects
- Tips on saving money for the family
- Articles on saving on groceries
- Articles on organizing
- Posts to feature from your site
Before submitting your post for consideration, please note the following guidelines:
- We read all submissions but submission of your guest post does not guarantee publication.
- All guest posts should be practical, money-saving tips, recipes, advice or ideas. We accept recipes, general money saving tips, DIY projects and any inspiring stories related to saving money and/or getting out of debt and family living.
- If your article is only about visiting your site, promoting your product or PR related it will automatically be deleted.
- Full posts must be original content not posted anywhere else on the internet.
- If you would like to share a recipe or DIY project you did on your site, we will consider a short snippet with a link back to your site.
- Please limit your post to between 400 and 750 words. (if you are submitting just a post idea for us to check on your site and recommend to our readers please make it no more than 4 sentences.)
- Use of bullets, lists and short paragraphs is highly encouraged as it makes reading much easier.
- Please do not email your submission in HTML format or in a Word or text document. Simply type your post in your email and attach relevant images to the email (if applicable).
- Due to time limitation, submissions that do not use correct spelling, grammar and punctuation will not be considered.
- Include a short bio (50 words or less) at the end of your post include a link to your site.
- LivingOnADime.com does not pay for guest posts.
Submissions that closely adhere to these guidelines are much more likely to be published!
If you do not hear from us within 2-4 weeks after submitting your post or idea you may assume we do not think it is a good fit for our readers. Please do not resubmit the post if you don’t hear from us.
We will try to post a few guest posts each week. If you have a holiday or time sensitive related post, please send it at least one month before the holiday. If we receive it less than a month ahead of the holiday, we will consider it but your chances are better if we have time plenty of time to consider it.
If you would like to submit your guest post for review, please email it to email@example.com with “Guest Post Submission” in the subject line.
Please include the following:
- Your full name.
- Your URL (if applicable).
- Your post title.
- The body of your post.
- Attach any images you’d like to include (not required).
- A short bio.