Get Our Thanksgiving On a Dime
And Homemade Christmas Kindle e-Books
FREE November 12-14th!
Now through Thursday, November 14th, you can get the Kindle versions of our Thanksgiving On a Dime and Homemade Christmas e-books FREE! They are especially formatted for Kindle readers, but you don’t have to have a Kindle to read them. You can read them on virtually any computer or portable device with free readers. (Detailed Information Below.)
Here is some information about the great stuff you’ll find in these Kindle e-books:
Thanksgiving On A Dime:
Save Money Preparing Traditional Thanksgiving!
If you want to make a great traditional Thanksgiving meal, Thanksgiving On A Dime can make it easy! Even if you have never cooked a Thanksgiving dinner before, you will find all of the resources you need to confidently make a Thanksgiving meal that will satisfy your family and friends.
Thanksgiving On a Dime contains lots of tips and easy to follow recipes for all those basic, classic Thanksgiving comfort foods that fill us with warm fuzzy feelings during the holidays! The recipes include easy to follow steps about how to prepare the dishes and the results are absolutely delicious! At the end of the night, your guests will think, “That was a really incredible meal!”
Do you wish you could make the perfect Thanksgiving turkey? Would you like to learn to make perfect pies? Jill’s recipes are known for being simply the best. Thousands of readers have commented that she makes the best pies they have ever tasted, even better than pies from restaurants that specialize in pies!
- Learn how to save money on your Thanksgiving dinner and what to do with all those leftovers!
- Simple instructions on when to do what in order to get everything on the table and ready for your guests.
- Did you know you can cut a turkey in half and only cook half of it and save the hassle of messing with an entire turkey? Jill and Tawra tell you how.
- Learn how to save your cooking disasters and still have a beautiful Thanksgiving meal.
Thanksgiving On a Dime will greatly simplify Thanksgiving day preparation and give you peace and confidence about preparing a great Thanksgiving dinner!
Do you get stressed out around Christmas time because everything seems so disorganized and you feel the pressure to spend way more than you feel you can actually afford? It IS possible to enjoy the holidays without having to pay for it for the next 5 years!
Tawra Kellam and Jill Cooper have put together 75 pages of their most requested recipes and articles fromto help you save money during the holidays and spend your time focusing on the true meaning of Christmas!
In the Homemade Christmas e-book, you’ll find lots of helpful tips including:
- 90 Homemade Gifts and Gag Gifts from Easy Bake oven Mix to Sugar Scrub to Homemade Christmas Coal
- A Holiday “To Do” List
- How to Have More with Less at Christmas
- How Can I Spend Less on Presents Without Looking Cheap?
- How To Make A Candy Christmas Wreath
- Christmas On A Budget!
- Homemade Gift Basket Ideas
- Gift Wrapping Ideas
- Gift Wrapping Money
- Save Money With Unusual After Christmas Buys
- Our Favorite Christmas Recipes
- …and much more.
Get the Homemade Christmas e-book today and enjoy a happier and more stress free holiday season!
FREE November 12-14th!
These e-books are formatted specifically for theKindle Readers and can be viewed on many popular e-book readers. If you don’t have a portable reader, you can download a free program from Amazon.com that enables you to read Kindle ebooks on your PC or Mac.
Also, here’s a page at Amazon.com where you can get free apps to read your Kindle e-books on a variety of mobile devices!