Useful Household Tips and Kids’ Tips
Here are a few miscellaneous useful household and kids’ tips from Dining on a Dime and our e books.
- Clean the bathroom sink and toilet while the kids are taking a bath.
- If you are late getting dinner started, set the table first. Then your kids and husband think dinner is on the way and they won’t get impatient.
- To help kids make their beds easier, buy sleeping bags to match the decor in their bedrooms. Then they only have to straighten the sleeping bag instead of a lot of blankets. Also, when they need a sleeping bag, they have one.
- If stuffed animals are dirty, throw them in the washer on the gentle cycle. They come out looking great.
- Make a box with each child’s name on it. Put each child’s clean laundry in the respective box and then have them put away their own laundry.
Photo By: di_the_huntress