I admit, I would LOVE to get this for a Christmas gift since I love all things old! Since I didn’t think Mike would be up to making one I decided to make one myself and I LOVE it!!! It’s probably my favorite thing in my newly decorated kitchen (which I will hopefully show pictures of later.).
It was super simple to make, too! Here are some instructions from theblissfullycontentlife.blogspot.com if you would like to make some for your family.
Here’s how I did mine:
1. Hammered a nail in the middle of the lid.
2. Removed nail and cut the hole bigger with tin snips. You could also use wire cutters.
3. Inserted my recycled pump I got for free from another bottle. I got mine from a larger bottle so I just cut the straw part off until it fit into my mason jar.
4. Put waterproof glue/caulk around the pump hole on the underside of the lid.
5. Let dry overnight and then filled with dish soap.
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it!!!!